Monday, 25 July 2016

Where to go?




"University's life is the most important and memorable memory in your life." I agree this quote because it's true. But this also means that we have not much time to enjoy after we graduated and started to work. Materialism and finance will always be the first thing we seek yet worry about. Therefore many people keep working and working, and they started to ignore happiness that they found grateful in their childhood.

I regret that I didn't appreciate my precious time in primary and secondary school. Now I am a year one degree student. Time passed fast. Is it too late to start to appreciate my University's life? I still have three years to go to graduate. After I finished my degree, should I continue to study master or work? Do graphic and multimedia designer can get a great job? There is so much questions in my mind and I really worried that I couldn't find a job, turns up still need to depend on my parent. I really wish that wouldn't happen.

 

But I believe that I can do it. My parent didn't oppose my belief when I told them I want to study graphic design and multimedia and support me with their love and caring. I love drawing much and I wouldn't change my mind yet my course too. This is the path that I choose, even kneeling I also will complete it.


No comments:

Post a Comment